Stadium & Arena Solutions
West Pond has the technology to turn your venue’s coax TV network into a dynamic multi-media experience without the expense of new wiring or media players. If you already planning for IPTV, our equipment supports that as well and is ready when you are to make that transition or support a newly remodeled addition.
Managing stadium TVs during an event is a daunting task. Doing so on a budget is even more difficult. If your TVs are not providing value to visitors and viewers, perhaps it is time to upgrade.
West Pond’s Stadium & Arena solution will transform your AV system into a state of the art multimedia experience without the cost of rewiring or countless media boxes.
- You can display game video, score, raffle status, weather, stats, and sponsored media content.
- It installs quickly and easily – it uses existing TVs and wiring, and does not require TV set top boxes.
- You can assign TVs to groups and create signage channels for each TV group. Create TV groups for entrances and exits, and concourses and concessions.
- It includes concession menu boards, designated sponsor zones, and luxury suite channels.
- Keep patrons engaged in the game while buying food, waiting in line, or just passing through.
- Your sponsors can enjoy the extra exposure, concessions will benefit from increased revenue, and patrons can enjoy watching the game at the same time.
- Return on investment is often one year or less.
West Pond’s FlexStream Smart Headend Technology consolidates the necessary components and software into one device that is easily installed at the head of your AV network. The FlexStream system utilizes existing stadium infrastructure for AV content and distribution making the West Pond solution economical for any stadium.
Customized Media Content For
Stadiums and Arenas
The FlexStream stadium solution embeds live video streams into dynamic multimedia web pages. The result is a vibrant HD TV channel that is distributed over the existing wiring to TVs. Create your own HTML5 signage channel, consult with West Pond’s creative services team, or use one of our quick-turn templates to quickly enable channels on your in-house TV network. Template samples include L-Bar video/game information, full screen messages, concession menus, and more.
Device and Media Management Tools
FlexDM Remote Management
FlexDM remote management gives you access to the FlexStream MX-400ST smart headend system from anywhere and from any device. Just login to FlexDM.net and select your device. Check the status or remotely access for full control. With FlexDM, anything that can be done locally can be done remotely.