Hospitality AV Management Solutions
Over the last decade, revenue models have changed in the hospitality industry. Room phones and TVs no longer bring in returns they used to. West Pond’s AV Management solution reduces media operating costs while supporting new avenues for room income.
Among the guests, consumer smart phones, mobile devices and apps are ubiquitous. Unfortunately, for the hospitality industry it has reduced its revenues from in-room telephone calls and pay-per-view TV and they are facing pressure to cut costs and expenses while investing in other profit producing services. West Pond’s FlexStream MX product line provides both the opportunity to cut costs while also increasing hospitality AV revenue.
Whether you are a property owner looking to reduce subscription TV fees, a local publisher looking to drive business through local attractions, hotel TV channels, or a property manager with new services and amenities to advertise with digital signage and in-house cable TV systems, West Pond has a hospitality solution for you.
West Pond’s FlexStream technology addresses the evolving hospitality industries needs by enhancing guest content while cutting costs and generating new revenue channels.
- You can create your own custom channels and enhance in-house cable TV channel lineups.
- Use integrated over-the-air ATSC tuners and video capture ports to create a subscription free in-house cable TV network.
- Add channels from pre-recorded media to create amenities channels and promotional channels for local attractions.
- Use hotel cameras to show activities in hotel lobbies and other common waiting areas.
- Use DVD players to complement your channel line-up with third party media channels.
- Generate revenues through video wrappers with advertisements, event announcements, specials, and other guest information on displays in common areas, bars, and breakfast rooms.
- Manage the TV content and infrastructure of one or more properties from anywhere using West Pond’s FlexDM remote management system.
- If an IPTV installation is in your future, our products are also IPTV compatible.
Customized Content For
In-Room and Lobby TVs
West Pond’s device features allow you to show customized content, signage or programs on your in room TVs or other digital displays throughout the hotel. Video wrappers are the most popular display method and show up surrounding the video stream itself. You can display graphics, photos, text, fonts, other videos, weather forecast, events, and more.
With our video wrapper capabilities, you can scale the video input of your choice and wrap the remaining screen area with one of our templates to show time, current temperature, local trivia, sponsor’s logos, local features, and more. Customize the templates to meet your needs, or work with West Pond’s Creative Services team to make the perfect TV media channel for you.
Device and Media Management Tools
Front Panel Video Monitor
Monitor any video as it enters the MX-400HY using the QVGA full motion video front panel.
Web UI Device Management
Access the built in Web based user interface from any browser to view channels, modify content, or control displays.
Installation and remote management are a breeze when you have access to this tool. Use this tool to monitor the in-house RF to find the best place for your new channels, then watch the channels remotely on a mobile phone or other connected device to ensure everything is running perfectly.
FlexDM Transcoding Service
FlexDM Remote Management
FlexDM remote management gives you access to the FlexStream MX-400HY smart headend system from anywhere and from any internet connected device. Just login to FlexDM.net and select your device. Check the status or remotely access for full control. With FlexDM, anything that can be done locally can be done remotely.