Hospitality AV Management Solutions
Over the last 10 years, revenue models have changed in the hospitality industry. Room phones and TV’s no longer drive the in room revenues they once did. West Pond’s AV Management solutions reduces costs while supporting new revenue channels.
Consumer mobile phones, devices and apps are ubiquitous. Unfortunately for the hospitality industry it has reduced its revenues from in-room telephone calls and pay-per-view TV. The hospitality industry is facing pressure to cut cost and expenses while investing in other revenue producing services. West Pond’s FlexStream MX product line provides both the opportunity to cut costs while also increasing hospitality AV revenue.
Whether you are a property owner looking to reduce subscription TV fees, a local publisher looking to drive business through local attractions, hotel TV channels, or a property manager with new services and amenities to advertise with digital signage and in-house cable TV systems, West Pond has a hospitality solution for you.
West Pond’s FlexStream technology addresses the evolving hospitality industries needs by enhancing guest content while cutting costs and generating new revenue channels:
- Create channels and enhance in-house cable TV channel lineups
- Use integrated over-the-air ATSC tuners and video capture ports to create a subscription free in-house cable TV network.
- Add channels from pre-recorded media to create amenities channels and promotional channels for local attractions.
- Use hotel cameras to show activities in hotel lobbies and other common waiting areas.
- Use DVD players to complement your channel line-up with third party media channels and
- Generate revenues through channel wrapped with advertisements, event announcements, specials, and other guest information for display in common areas, bars, and breakfast rooms.
- Manage the TV content and infrastructure of one or more properties from anywhere using West Pond’s FlexDM remote management system
- If IPTV in your future, our products are also IPTV compatible.
Customized Content For
In-Room and Lobby TVs
These features allow you to show customized content, signage or programs on your in room TV’s or other digital signage. Video wrappers are the most common display method and show up surrounding the video stream itself. You can display graphics, photos, text, fonts, other videos, weather, scoreboard, and more.
Use the video wrapper to add web page graphics and media to your new channel. Scale the video of your choice and wrap the remaining screen area with one of our templates to show time, temperature, trivia, logos, local businesses, and more. Customize the templates to meet your needs, or work with West Pond’s creative services to make the perfect TV media channel.
Device and Media Management Tools
Front Panel Video Monitor
Monitor any video as it enters the MX-400HY using the QVGA full motion video front panel.
Web UI Device Management
Access the built in Web based user interface from any browser to view channels, modify content, or control displays.
Installation and remote management are a breeze when you have access to this tool. Use this tool to monitor the in-house RF to find the best place for your new channels, then watch the channels remotely on a mobile phone or other connected device to ensure everything is running perfectly.
FlexDM Transcoding Service
FlexDM Remote Management
FlexDM remote management gives you access to the FlexStream MX-400HY smart headend system from anywhere and from any internet connected device. Just login to FlexDM.net and select your device. Check the status or remotely access for full control. With FlexDM, anything that can be done locally can be done remotely.