The Flexible MX-400 Series
Each product in the FlexStream MX-400 series addresses the specific needs of its respective market. West Pond has created solutions for Hospitality, Senior Living, Stadiums & Arenas, and Broadcast Infrastructure as well as many others.
If none of our existing hardware solutions meet your exact needs our engineering services team can work with you to create a custom configuration.
For a list of available options see the features, architecture, and specs tabs below. For a list of available preconfigured models, and the features they provide, see the product comparison grid below.
Prebuilt, or design your own
We provide a nice collection of preconfigured units, but our specialty is our creativity. Check out our list of available input and output modules, then contact us about building your own configuration.
FlexDM Remote Management
Use FlexDM to manage West Pond devices from anywhere on any device. Create and manage a video playback channel at multiple sites. Check the status of a customer’s RF network. Turn one or more TVs on or off. All this through one web site.
Compact, All-in-one Solution
The MX-400 makes TV headend simple. Other solutions require modulators, capture devices, encoders, multiplexers, TV tuners, Ethernet switches, and lots of cabling. The MX-400 has it all.
Choose a configuration, or configure your MX-400 to:
- Create TV channels that convert TVs into digital signs.
- Create TV channels that advertise local attractions, menu specials, and resort amenities
- Create TV channels that train staff, direct visitors, announce daily events, or show a tv guide
- Create security TV channels that show the doorbell entrance, parking lot, or lobby.
- Use IP cameras, including security cameras, as TV channel video to create a beech cam, lobby cam, or doorbell cam TV channel.
- Leverage your existing media sources such as cameras, PCs, DVRs, DVD players, radio, Antenna TV, Satellite TV, and more.
- Create channels from video recorded from a PC, DVD, Mobile Phone, Camera, or other media source.
- Convert IPTV to RF and RF to IPTV, or do both simultaneously.
- Adding custom TV channels will
- Provide targeted content to your specific audience, keeping them engaged and happy
- Reduce or eliminates Cable/Satellite subscription fees
- Turn low resolution SD TV into high resolution HDTV by adding L-Bar graphics to the screen.
- The FlexStream MX solution is best in class because
- Economical solution for enterprise cable TV “cord cutters”.
- Extremely flexible architecture adds value to any TV headend.
- Interfaces to a wide variety of devices that can be TV channel sources.
- Designed for easy installation and management.
- Outputs digital TV via ASI, RF (cable TV), and streaming IPTV.
- Applications in hospitality, healthcare, senior living, entertainment, restaurants and bars, corporate, education, houses of worship, stadiums and arenas, government, military, and apartment buildings.
FlexStream Comparison Table
Choose from a preconfigured model or use our “Engineering & Integration Services” to create the perfect solution for your needs.